Re: Pressure Cooker ?!?


not sure about the UK, but in USA we get the microwave pressure cookers from
Nordic Ware.  i think i can find a USA phone number if you need it.
Patsy Ruegg

Histopathology Lab wrote:

> Does anyone know of a UK source for microwavable ( is there such a word!)
> pressure cookers. One of ours has now split right through and we keep having
> to get the lid resealed on the other one !!  All help greatly appreciated.
> Debbi + Jane.
> Pathology, Crosshouse Hospital
> Kilmarnock, Scotland.
> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
> only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
> must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.  If you
> have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.  Any
> unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is
> strictly prohibited.

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>