RE: nylon embedding bags?

From:"Rodriguez, Richard"

ThermoShandon sells them.  I think they are called biopsy or specimen bags.

Richard Rodriguez
Schering-Plough Research Institute

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 5:34 PM
Subject: nylon embedding bags?

I lost my original package of the little nylon embedding bags, and now all
I find in the catalogs are the paper kind which are so hard to open when
they are coated with paraffin. Please tell me who sells the nylon bags.
Karen Dulany

 This message and any attachments is solely for the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use, or
distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited --
please immediately and permanently delete this message.

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>