<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:Gayle Callis <> (by way of histonet)
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Rande Kline said it so nicely.  Call Anatech and ASK them if they test their
PREFER on a panel of antibodies, or Anatech might give you name of lab that
uses the product in the same way you would like to do it.  Sometimes
vendors will come forth with that info, often good for the business end.

I know of one in Montana, and they do not cruise Histonet,
would you like their phone number?  Can get it to you next week, out of lab.

No way to fix the ventilation, eh???  That is a tough one, what about other
chemicals you need to work with?

Gayle Callis

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>