Re: Hemo-de

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
To:Ginny Achstetter <>
Date:Tue, 08 Jun 1999 08:44:04 -0400
Content-Type:text/plain; charset=us-ascii


The vendor or distributor should be able to supply you with an MSDS.  The
MSDS should have an EPA number listed.  To find to correct way to dispose
of this product, contact you local EPA agency with the EPA number.

Biodegradable and combustible have different meanings.  Biodegradable is
suppose to mean it is environmentally safe.  Combustible means it can catch
fire.  Even if a product states biodegradeable, it would be advisable to to
still contact your local or state EPA.

Rande Kline HT (ASCP)

Ginny Achstetter <> on 06/07/99 08:03:48 PM

To:   HistoNet Server <>
Subject:  Hemo-de

I've been unsuccessful at finding an MSDS sheet on Hemo-De.  What to the
regs say about disposal?  The container says it is biodegradeable yet
combultible.  That is a little confusing to me.


<< Previous Message | Next Message >>