[Histonet] gutterguard

From:"DiCarlo, Margaret"

Hello Histonetters,


Does anyone know where I can purchase rolled metal gutterguard that I
use for decaling and processing bones?  I used to be able to buy it at
Mr. Seconds which is now called the Bargain Outlet but they no longer
carry this product.  I have tried Home Depot and Valu but they only have
the rolled plastic gutterguard which I think the decal or xylene will


I appreciate your suggestions in advance.


Peggy DiCarlo HT (ASCP)

Orthopedic Bone Lab

Buffalo General Hospital

Buffalo, NY 14203


2007 Best Places to Work Finalist 
Visit our careers page at www.kaleidahealth.org/careers

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages attached to it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any further review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this e-mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, discard any paper copies, and delete all electronic files of the message. If you are unable to contact the sender or you are not sure as to whether you are the intended recipient, please e-mail ISTSEC@KaleidaHealth.org or call (716) 859-7777. 
Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>