From:Amos Brooks <>

    I am not sure about the glass rods, although I would start looking at a
craft shop. I use wood applicator sticksor cotton swabs (dipping with the
non cotton end). This works great and when I have to clean up I just trash
the old one and get a new one.
Amos Brooks

Where do you get the 2 #189# " glass rods that are used with Permount cover
slipping?  I am down to two and I can't find them.

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>