Re: Morgue issues (revisited)

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>,
Date:Sat, 24 Jul 1999 08:54:57 EDT
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Vinnie,  At the VA Medical Center in Des Moines, IA. our autopsy paper work 
is done through the Medical Administrative Service. The specific person that 
does the paper work is known as the "Details Clerk". These people are like 
ward clerks but with much more training. Our detail clerk has just moved to a 
new job, so it will be interesting to see what they will do about the paper 
work now!

Lesa Veith

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>