<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:"Smith, Allen" <>
To:"''" <>
Content-Type:text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

	Note that phosgene (produced when bleach meets formalin in sunlight
or fluorescent light OR when carbon tetrachloride is heated) is a war gas.
It is 500 times as poisonous as carbon monoxide!  Worse, phosgene smells
good: it smells like new-mown hay.  Still worse, the symptoms of phosgene
poisoning (pneumonia) take about 2 hours to develop.
		Allen A. Smith
		School of Graduate Medical Sciences
		Barry University
		Miami Shores, Florida					

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>