Re: Paraffin bath

From:"Ford M. Royer" <> (by way of Histonet)


I believe that I have the Paraffin Bath (called the TissueTek II Vacuum
Infiltrator, product code 4613) that you are looking for.

If you are still in need of this unit, please contact me off the list, and
I can

fax you a picture with information.


~ Ford
Ford M. Royer, MT(ASCP)
Analytical Instruments, Ltd
 (Refurbished Histology, Cytology, & General Lab Equipment)
9921 13th Ave. N.
Minneapolis, MN 55441-5004
phone: 800-565-1895, Ext. 17
fax: 612-929-1895
web site:

"Cathy Gorrie (by way of Histonet)" wrote:

> Trisha,
> You'll probably have to go older yet. Maybe try the old wax
> Dispensers, made by Gallenkamp or Electrothermal if they still exist
> anywhere. I'm not sure exactly what you are after but we are still
> using vacuum wax baths made by Labmaster. Ancient by now, but they
> still work a treat. Sorry I have no details about current vendors.
> >I have been trying to find a paraffin bath with a lid that has an
> >attachment for a vacuum hose.  I have an old Tissue Tek bath, but can not
> >find one in any of the vendor catalogues.  Can any of you direct me to a
> >vendor for such an item?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Trisha
> --

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>