Glass Coverslipping Units

From:Barbara Stancel

Hi All!
I have been cruising thru the Histonet Archives. Looking for comments on glass coverslipping units.  Did you know there are over 323 comments containing the word "coverslipping?" Of course I searched for "coverslipping units," "coverslippers,""Microm," and "glass coverslipping." After reading about 40 or 50, I started going a little cross-eyed and decided to that the easy way out and ask the Histonetters.
I saw many comments on the Hacker and the Leica. But I could not locate any comments about the Microm automatic glass coverslipping unit.  Anyone out there have one? What do you think about it?

Histologically yours,
Barbara H. Stancel
USDA, FSIS, EL, Pathology
RRC, 950 College Station Road
Athens, Georgia 30605
phone: (706) 546-3556
fax: (706) 546-3589

Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>