RE: disinguishing female cell in men's tissue

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:Cynthia Favara <>
To:'Masayuki Miyagishima' <>,
Content-Type:text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

A long time ago when I was a young thing working in Genetics we screened all
XX amniocentesis with a fluorescent tagged anti Y. I would contact a
genetics lab they probably have it all worked out.

Cynthia Favara
Rocky Mountain Laboratories
903 S 4th Street
Hamilton, MT 59840
FAX: 406-363-9286

-----Original Message-----
From: Masayuki Miyagishima []
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2000 7:59 AM
Subject: disinguishing female cell in men's tissue

I am looking for anti-Y-chromosome antibody for mice and rats.
Has anyone tried immunohistochemistry to distinguish male and female
derived cell in mice or rat tissue?

Masayuki Miyagishima, MD

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>