low melting paraffin

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:Mike Bromley <MBromley@PICR.man.ac.uk>
To:"'histonet'" <histonet@pathology.swmed.edu>
Date:Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:33:31 +0100
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

RalWax (now available as VA5 from RA Lamb, UK)is a hard wax not a low 
melting point wax. RA Lamb do produce a low melting point paraffin 
called physiowax MP 45o
From:	Kimberly L Merriam
Sent:	24 September 1999 17:55
To:	Histonet
Subject:	Low melting paraffin

Does anyone know where to obtain low melting paraffin (42-45C)?  I 
think it is called Ral Wax?
Any information would be appreciated.
Kim Merriam
Cambridge, MA

Mike Bromley PhD
Histology Department
Paterson Institute
Wilmslow Road
M20 9BX

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>