[Histonet] Histotechnology student with questions for an assignment
I am currently working on an assignment for class regarding
histotechnology laboratory procedures and any input would be
helpful. If you have the time to answer any or all of these
questions, anything would be appreciated!!
1. What accreditation does your laboratory have? Who is
for reviewing your lab procedures? How often is this done?
2. About how many histotechnology related procedures exist in your
laboratory? How are the organized? Where are they kept??
3. What is the policy for new employees in relation to learning
your lab's procedures?
4. Who is responsible for creating new procedures when necessary?
What is the process?
5. How often are procedures updated and how long does this take?
Again, thanks for your time and any input you can provide.
Michelle-Argosy University-Twin Cities
Histonet mailing list
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>