[Histonet] Is there any way in the state of New York


 Is there any way that you can get grandfathered in, in New York without having to take a exam.  After 5 year of experience in the lab I heard that with your supervisor's approval you can become a certified HT. Can someone let me know anything about this...Thank you Jennell
Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.
Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>