[Histonet] Job Opportunity in MA
Contract Research Organization specializing in biocompatibility and
toxicity studies for the medical device and pharmaceutical
industries is in need of a full-time, experienced histology
technician or histotechnologist due to major expansion.
The person, as a team player, will work with other histology
technicians, veterinarian, pathologist, Study Directors, and animal
technicians to produce quality work.
Responsibilities will include:
* Trimming / grossing of tissues and organs harvested at
* Embedding and processing of tissues
* Routine H&E staining, special stains as required and special
techniques as attained
* Maintain and/or create GLP documentation as necessary,
including relative SOPs and histology records
* ISO regulated facility
* Assist in necropsy procedures as necessary
* Maintain wet tissue archive
* Data evaluations of various project aspects
* Great opportunity to increase or use anatomy skills
Experience and an AS degree are required. Research experience,
certification by the ASCP (or eligible), and/or experience with
animal tissues are strongly preferred. Fully automated laboratory,
experience with equipment a plus. Willingness to learn, attention to
detail, proficiency with computers, good organizational skills, and
management skills are also desired. Salary is commiserate with
experience. Competitive benefits. Position is M-F 7AM to 4 PM or 8AM
to 5 PM. We are located just outside of Boston, MA.
Please submit resumes to:
15 Wiggins Ave.
Bedford, MA 01730
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Visit us on the web at www.toxikon.com
With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos
and more. It's free!
Histonet mailing list
<< Previous Message | Next Message >>