nucleus pulposus

From:Patty Lott

Does anyone know of a special stain for the above-mentioned anatomical structure?  (I think it's primarily fibrohyaline cartilage.)


Patty Lott, Laboratory Supervisor

Orthopaedic Research Laboratory

Center for Metabolic Bone Disease Laboratory

University of Alabama at Birmingham

LHRB B37 0007

1919 7th Ave. South

Birmingham, AL 35294

(205) 934-2007


<< Previous Message | Next Message >>