Re: Pressure Cooker ?!?

Hello in Scotland;

Milestone make a microwaveable pressure cooker. It is called GPR-120 and is
made for use inside the T/T Mega Microwave Lab Station. We market Milestone
products in the United States and there is some information on our website
about it if you care to have a look. , click the
Milestone section, then GPR-120.

Milestone has offices in the UK. You can contact their main office in
Bergamo, Italy as follows:  email:, Tel: ++ 39 035 -
57 38 57, Fax: ++39 035 - 57 54 98.

Please feel free to contact us, if we can assist you in any way.

With best regards,

Elfi Hacker
HACKER Instruments & Industries Inc
Fairfield, NJ, USA

Does anyone know of a UK source for microwavable ( is there such a word!)
pressure cookers. One of ours has now split right through and we keep having
to get the lid resealed on the other one !!  All help greatly appreciated.
Debbi + Jane.
Pathology, Crosshouse Hospital
Kilmarnock, Scotland.

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>