RE: Photo rulers

From:"Tarpley, John"

I've purchased these labels from Shamrock in the past. Haven't used them in
sometime since we've gone digital here.

John E. Tarpley 5-1-A
Associate Scientist
Amgen Inc.
One Amgen Center Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 

-----Original Message-----
From: Horn, Hazel V []
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 1:38 PM
To: 'Amy Johnson'; 'Histonet'
Subject: RE: Photo rulers

I would be very interested in this as well.    Right now I make my own.

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Amy Johnson []
> Sent:	Monday, September 10, 2001 2:26 PM
> To:	'Histonet'
> Subject:	Photo rulers
> Histonet:
> Has anyone out there ever heard of or seen..."gross specimen photo
> labels"?
> Our pathologist said there is such a thing that looks like a ruler with an
> area to write on.  He also said these things are disposable and they come
> on
> a roll like tape.
> If anyone can help out thanks in advance.
> Amy Johnson
> Associates in Pathology
> Wausa Wi

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>