Pressure Cooker ?!?

From:Histopathology Lab

Does anyone know of a UK source for microwavable ( is there such a word!)
pressure cookers. One of ours has now split right through and we keep having
to get the lid resealed on the other one !!  All help greatly appreciated.
Debbi + Jane.
Pathology, Crosshouse Hospital
Kilmarnock, Scotland.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.  Any
unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. 

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>