Photo rulers

From:Amy Johnson

Has anyone out there ever heard of or seen..."gross specimen photo labels"?
Our pathologist said there is such a thing that looks like a ruler with an
area to write on.  He also said these things are disposable and they come on
a roll like tape.
If anyone can help out thanks in advance.
Amy Johnson
Associates in Pathology
Wausa Wi

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>