syneecam aby

From:Elaine Dooley <>

Dear Histonetters,

Would anyone know of a vendor that sells an antibody called "syneecam" (this may be misspelled)  Also it could be called Antibody 138.  It supposed to stain plasma cells I think.  One of our hematopathologists wanted me to check into it.
Hope to find one that works on paraffin embedded sections.

Elaine Dooley
Shands Teaching Hospital
Gainesville FL 
352-395-0111 ext 4-4935

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>