Re: Bubbles in the waterbath

Years ago I worked in a lab that used dental tools to tease out those 
bubbles.  The kind that are angled with the blunt or rounded end (that are I 
guess used to tamp in those fillings) work great. I found some of these 
recently at a flea market and bought 'em to add to my collection of microtomy 

          =^..^=                 .////. .//
                                \\\\\' \\

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>