Re: Associate degree.

From:Rae Ann Staskiewicz <> (by way of histonet)


	In the US an associates degree is given to someone completing a two
year course, usually at one of the local community colleges. Community
colleges are schools that provide the first two years of undergraduate

Rae Ann Staskiewicz

Dr. Ian Montgomery. wrote:
>         Keep reading about it, but what's the difference between a degree
>and an
> associate degree.
> Ian.
> Dr. Ian Montgomery,
> West Medical Building,
> University of Glasgow,
> Glasgow,
> G12 8QQ.
> Tel: 0141 339 8855.  Extn:6602.
> Fax: 0141 330 2923
> e-mail:

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>