Re: metal embeddind molds

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>,
Date:Wed, 6 Oct 1999 07:55:33 EDT
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Microm sells large molds called the macro-flow that have a plastic disposable 
embedding mold available.  These cassettes fit in a standard vice-type 
cassette holder on some microtomes.
For more information call 1800-233-2343
Dawn Truscott, HT(ASCP)
Michigan /Ohio Rep

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>