Re: Ink pads

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:"Steven E. Slap" <> (by way of histonet)
To:histonet <>
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Hi HistoNetters!

Michelle Skelton asked:
>Does anybody know who sells the ink pads that can be used with the "marking
>objective?" on a microscope.  I know they use them quite a bit in cytology
>to put a little circle of ink around suspicious areas on the slides. Regular
>ink pads don't work because they smear on the coverslip.  Thanks in advance.

First, remember, I'm a *vendor*...(boo!hiss!)

We manufacture a product called the "Slide Marker" which fits the
description above.  We also sell the individual components of the slide
marker kit, including the ink pads.

End commercial.

Best regards,
Steven E. Slap, Vice-President

Energy Beam Sciences, Inc.
The Laboratory Microwave Company

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>