Ink pads

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:"Skelton, Michelle" <> (by way of histonet)
To:histonet <>
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Does anybody know who sells the ink pads that can be used with the "marking
objective?" on a microscope.  I know they use them quite a bit in cytology
to put a little circle of ink around suspicious areas on the slides. Regular
ink pads don't work because they smear on the coverslip.  Thanks in advance.

Michelle L. Skelton
Alaska Native Medical Center
Anchorage, Ak

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>