more on b5

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:Patsy Ruegg <rueggp@earthlink.net> (by way of histonet)
To:histonet <histonet@magicnet.net>
Reply-To:
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

I agree with Tim's methodical approach to showing the pathologist how
bad it is to use Mercury, and I think that in most cases, giving the
pathologist the benefit of doubt, they are not aware of how toxic and/or
expensive it is to dispose of the stuff.  In my experience, the problem
lies with poor communication between the technical staff and the
pathologist, sometimes you just have to insist that they raise their
heads from the scope and look at you as you explain the situation in
words and documents, not microscopic images. Showing them the
microscopic image of a generally adequately zinc formal fixed section,
at the same time, doesn't hurt either.

Patsy




<< Previous Message | Next Message >>