[Histonet] Antibody Search

From:"Dawson, Glen"


Does anyone have a good source for an antibody called "protoplanin" or "D240" or both of these names for use on FFPE tissues?  I have a Pathologist that is foaming at the mouth for this one.

Thank-you in Advance,

Glen Dawson  BS, HT & QIHC (ASCP)
IHC Manager
Milwaukee, WI 

Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>