[Histonet] licensing in CA

From:"Osborn, Sharon" (by way of histonet)

	Currently, histology does not have a state licensing requirement.
The only requirements for ASCP, degree, experience are imposed by the hiring
institution.  It is generally understood or required that someone taking a
position will become certified within a certain period of time.

sharon osborn
DNAX, SP BioPharma
Palo Alto, CA

From: Linda Hines 
Subject: [Histonet] licensing for histology technician in california
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Message-ID: <20051015211926.74502.qmail@web33005.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Hi! All
I would like to know if there is a license requirement to work in california
for histologists.
I have been attempting to locate on line, no luck... do any of you that work
in california know who to contact? If it is necessary? Thanks in advance.
Everyone have a good week-end.

Linda Hines HT
Histo-Techs ON CALL

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use or
distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited --
Please immediately and permanently delete.

Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>