[Histonet] search for antibodies

From:"Martha Ward"

I have a request from our Pathologist to work up the following antibodies:
Dystrophin, paired helical filaments (phf), and tubule associated unit (tau)
Can anyone recommend a vendor for any or all?  Also if you are currently offering these could you give me some pointers?  We have the NexEs as well as the Dako stainer.  Thanks in advance. 
Martha Ward
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>