From:Shirley Powell

Surgipath has CoverWell and HybriSlip, check out their web site for more into.
Shirley Powell

Lynn Gruman wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get the plastic coverslips or probeclips or
> something like that that create a chamber over the tissue on a slide so you
> can put solutions in that chamber and hybridize your tissue for InSitu? If
> you give me the company name and catalogue number and phone number I would
> be most appreciative.
> Thanks everyone!!

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>