From:Lynn Gruman

Does anyone know where I can get the plastic coverslips or probeclips or 
something like that that create a chamber over the tissue on a slide so you 
can put solutions in that chamber and hybridize your tissue for InSitu? If 
you give me the company name and catalogue number and phone number I would 
be most appreciative.

Thanks everyone!!

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>