Re: TSE Labs

From:Richard Cartun

You should contact the National Prion Disease Pathology Surveillance
Center at Case Western Reserve University in Ohio.  Their telephone
number is (216) 368-0587 and their website is .

Rich Cartun

>>>  10/13/02 09:35AM >>>
Hi All!!

I'm hoping someone out there can help me.  We are in the process of
up a histology lab that will be dedicated solely to checking for CWD in
tissue, and I'd love to brainstorm with others who work in labs that
with the prion diseases.  Specifically I'm interested in some of the
equipment, suppliers, as well as any good tips for easier sectioning of
tissue post-fixation in formic acid.

If anyone out there is currently working with this tissue, and wouldn't
answering a few questions, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!!

Carol Oyaas, HT 
University of MN 
Veterinary Diagnostic Labs

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>