Re: Fixative/decalcificant

From:Rita Angel

Richard Allan has one called Cal-Rite. We've had great success with it. The 
number is 1-800-781-2307. It contains 10% formalin & 10% formic acid I believe.

Rita Angel, HT
University of Cincinnati

At 03:05 PM 10/10/02 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>Does anyone know of a supplier of a combined fixative/decalcificant? I have
>been asked in relation to the rapid processing of trephine biopsies.
>Many thanks

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>