Testing for Beryllium

From:"Lott, Robert" <Robert.Lott@bhsala.com>

Does anyone know who does mass spectometry.... or spectrometric photo
analysis... or any qual/quant testing for this metal in tissues?   The
differential in this case is sarcoid vs. chronic berylliosis?   pt. has
history of "multiple" exposures to heavy metals.

Robert Lott, HTL(ASCP)
Baptist Health System
Birmingham, AL

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>