Re: Tampers

From:Sharon Osborn <>

These are also called 'anvils' in some of the older literature on the embedding centers.  Sharon Osborn

Janice Mahoney wrote:

> Hi,
> We just ordered some from Alegiance a few months ago.  They are called tisue tampers.  Our rep ordered them for us so I'm sorry I don't have the cat#
> Janice Mahoney
> >>> N Kenneison <> 10/09/00 01:42PM >>>
> Hi there Histonetters
> If anybody can help  me from Sakura or any othere supplier I am looking
> for a supplier of the small aluminium presses used when embedding
> tissue.
> Sort of T shaped when viewed side on and come in at least two sizes
> about 10 x 10 mm and 5 x 5mm.
> Any supplier would be of interest but especially in the UK - ours ave
> gone missing during a refurbishement and we wouild like to get some
> more.
> Tried the Sakura web site and catalogue but no luck - they are listed as
> beign in the original packing of the embedding centre and inthe
> handbookk but no catalogue number.
> Any help appreciated
> --
> N Kenneison

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>