Re: Tampers

From:Janice Mahoney <>

We just ordered some from Alegiance a few months ago.  They are called tisue tampers.  Our rep ordered them for us so I'm sorry I don't have the cat#

Janice Mahoney

>>> N Kenneison <> 10/09/00 01:42PM >>>
Hi there Histonetters 

If anybody can help  me from Sakura or any othere supplier I am looking
for a supplier of the small aluminium presses used when embedding
Sort of T shaped when viewed side on and come in at least two sizes
about 10 x 10 mm and 5 x 5mm. 
Any supplier would be of interest but especially in the UK - ours ave
gone missing during a refurbishement and we wouild like to get some
Tried the Sakura web site and catalogue but no luck - they are listed as
beign in the original packing of the embedding centre and inthe
handbookk but no catalogue number.

Any help appreciated
N Kenneison

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>