Re: Address of Union Carbide

<< Previous Message | Next Message >> (by way of histonet)
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Carbwax is  aka polyethylene glycol aka PEG.  The 1450 refers to the molecular
weight.  Dow manufactures it and they do have a E1450.  EM Science also carries
many of the different weights but not the 1450.  Dow's phone number is
1-800-258-CHEM.  They may not sell direct but they can give you name of

Hope this helps.

Rande Kline, HT (ASCP)
Technical Services
EM Science

john & jane munro <> on 11/15/99 01:19:29 PM

To:   HistoNet <>
cc:    (bcc: Rande Kline/EMI/Merck)
Subject:  Address of Union Carbide

Could someone please provide me with the address of Union Carbide and
ordering information for carbowax 1450.  The last time I ordered it, it
was supplied by J.T. Baker and I am told that that company no longer
exists.  Thank you in advance.

John Munro

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>