Working Amounts

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:"Weems, Joyce" <> (by way of histonet)
To:histonet <>
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

When you are trying to meet CAP, OSHA and what ever else requirements,
what is considered a "working amount" of flammable liquid (such as
xylene or alcohol), that can be out of the flammable cabinet and on the
counter or under the hood? Thanks, Joyce!!!

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>