[Histonet] (no subject)

From:"Cheri Miller"

Hi everyone!  I am looking for a manufacturer or even a name of the small
staining racks. Most use them for staining frozens or specials. The are
metal with a long attached handle and they will hold only 5 or 6 slides? I
cant seem to find them in any of our catalogs...Thanks, Cheri


Cheri MIller HT ASCP Histology Supervisor, Phys Laboratory. Omaha Ne


Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>