From:Kimberly L Merriam

Does anyone know where I can get "T-pins", you know, the
pins (shaped like a T) used during rodent necropsies to pin
the animal to a board?  I have checked several catalogs, but
I can't seem to find them.

Thanks in advance,
Kim Merriam
Cambridge, MA

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>