Re: T-pins


i found t pins in our book store at the University.

Kimberly L Merriam wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get "T-pins", you know, the
> pins (shaped like a T) used during rodent necropsies to pin
> the animal to a board?  I have checked several catalogs, but
> I can't seem to find them.
> Thanks in advance,
> Kim Merriam
> Cambridge, MA

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>