RE: T-pins

From:"Gladney, Diane C"

I buy "T-Pins" at a cloth store (Hancock's Fabrics)or try to find them
anywhere sewing supplies are sold. They are very inexpensive. Just make sure
that you get the long ones. I have found them in different lengths. I can't
remember ever seeing these in a catalog. I always got them at the fabric
store or Wal Mart. I hope that this helps. 

Have a Great Day,

Diane C. Gladney, HT(ASCP)
Moncrief Army Community Hospital
Dept. of Pathology, Histology Section
Ft. Jackson, SC 29207-5600

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimberly L Merriam []
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 12:49 PM
To: Histonet
Subject: T-pins

Does anyone know where I can get "T-pins", you know, the
pins (shaped like a T) used during rodent necropsies to pin
the animal to a board?  I have checked several catalogs, but
I can't seem to find them.

Thanks in advance,
Kim Merriam
Cambridge, MA

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>