Re: Glass Slide Holder

From:Shirley Powell <powell_sa@Mercer.EDU>

I think you can still get them from CAP but you have to order them.

"O'Brien, Sue" wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can order plastic page protector style slide
> holders that glass microscope slides can be placed into for storage? The
> type I am looking for would then be able to be placed into a 3-ring binder.
> The CAP used to send them with their PIP case slides, but no longer does so
> and I need to find some for the Pathologist to use. Vendor replies welcome.
> Thank-you all for your assistance.
> Sue O'Brien, Histology Supervisor
> Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital
> Cape May Court House, NJ
> e-mail: <>
> phone: 609-463-2449

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>