RE: vibratome

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:"Slap, Steven" <>
To:Anita Jennings <>,
Date:Fri, 28 May 1999 10:47:19 -0400
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Hi HistoNetters!

Anita Jennings asked:

	vibratome, osscillating slicer, whatever they are called these
days. I am
	looking for some information on what extras people prefer on
theirs? I know
	Ted Pella sales one who else should I look into?

They are called "vibrating blade microtomes."  Ted Pella sells the
"Vibratome"*, as do we (Energy Beam Sciences), Kramer Scientific and
Polysciences.  We also sell an instrument which we manufacture
ourselves, called the "MicroCut", and Ted Pella sells a range of
instruments made in Japan called "Microslicers."  Electron Microscopy
Sciences also sell such an instrument, but I forget what it's called.

Best regards,
Steven Slap
Energy Beam Sciences, Inc.
The Laboratory Microwave Company
Adding Brilliance to Your Vision <> 

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>