RE: Control stylet

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
Date:Wed, 19 May 1999 10:31:32 -0600
Content-Type:text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

I am not sure if this is what you want, but we use something called AcuPunch
(skin biopsy punches), they come in different sizes, we use mostly the 3mm
size, they come from: 
Acuderm inc.
5370 N.W. 35 Terrace
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309

-----Original Message-----
From: Charmaine J. Jankowski []
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 1999 5:31 PM
Subject: Control stylet

Hi Patsy,
My name is Charmaine Jankowski and I am an IHC Tech from ACL  Lab. in
Milwaukee, Wi. My phone is 414-328-6236.
I am looking for a special tool that you can take a piece of tissue out of a
paraffin block to be used in a multi tissue control block. It's kind of like
a dermal punch, but it is used for Histology only. I only find a cork stylet
in the catalogs and that is not what I want.  If you know where I can
purchase one, I would appreciate you giving me the name and phone number of
the company that makes them.
Thank you,

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>