Microprobe slides

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>
From:Gayle Callis <uvsgc@msu.oscs.montana.edu>
Date:Fri, 14 May 1999 08:34:41 -0600

All capillary gap slides are made by Erie Scientific, and you can purchase
them from Fisher, called Microprobe slides (for the handheld capillary
gap Microprobe, miniBiotek! system).  They come in all gap sizes.

Look for Microprobe in the Fisher catalog, and the slides will be listed there.

Gayle Callis

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>