Re: [Histonet] Mohs tech??

From:"Robyn Vazquez"

A Mohs tech is someone that does frozen sections on dermatological
tissue taken off of a patient, from a surgeon.  The surgeon brings the
tissue to the Mohs tech and they mount, cut, and stain it.  Then the
surgeon comes and determines if the patient is still positive or
negative for skin cancer.  I believe I covered the basics?

>>> "Amber McKenzie"  6/11/2008 7:18 AM

What exactly is a Mohs tech?  I'm not familiar with that term?

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Cheryl
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 7:19 PM
To: 'Histonet'
Subject: [Histonet] Need a Mohs temp in NYC

Hi All!

I need to find a Mohs tech for alternating Mondays starting ASAP (of
:).  We could work out a short term situations for a couple of weeks
could take it on as an ongoing PRN employee.  

Please call if you have any questions--


Cheryl R. Kerry, HT(ASCP), BA

Full Staff Inc.

Staffing the lab - One GREAT tech at a time.

281.852.9457 office

281.883.7704 cell

800.756.3309 fax and alternate phone

Histonet mailing list

Histonet mailing list

Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>