RE: [Histonet] microwave pressure cookers

I think that what you're referring to is the NordicWare 'Tender-Cooker',  
which is placed into a microwave oven after loading with water and  containers 
holding slides in a retrieval solution.  The insert  is not 'lab-certified' per 
se, but you certainly could validate a  procedure using this combination of 
devices if you wished.
This item can be purchased from Nordic Ware: 
(    (or, for 
$10 less, from Amazon: 
(  ).
Good Luck,
Joe Myers

Message: 10
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008  06:21:28 -0500
From: "Victoria Baker"  
Subject: [Histonet] microwave pressure  cookers
To: histonet _histonet@pathology.swmed.edu_ 

Hi  Everyone,
I'm trying to locate a 'lab certified' microwaveable pressure  cooker.
The last one I saw I thought might have been from BioCare or  Biogenex.
Does anyone know who carries them or what you are using for  microwave
pressure cookers?

Thanks  -


**************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family 
favorites at AOL Food.      
Histonet mailing list

<< Previous Message | Next Message >>