Back in '71, when I was a student, we were in 1 room with 2 windows on
the same side of the building so there was no cross venilation. The box
fan was propped up in the window in front of the docs when they grossed
blowing out, winter or summer. I still remember going home so "high"
from the xylene fumes that it took about 30 minutes to come around.
Never remembered driving home and if I ever went through a red light or
not!!! Some guardian angel, huh!!
Lynette Pavelich, HT(ASCP)
Hurley Medical Center
One Hurley Plaza
Flint, MI 48503
Histonet mailing list